WASP-99 is a star which hosts at least one extrasolar planet, WASP-99 b.
- Right ascension: 02h 39m 35s
- Declination: -50° 00' 29"
- Metallicity [Fe/H]: 0.21 ± 0.15
- Apparent magnitude: 9.5
- Temperature: 6180 ± 100 K (10664 °F, 5906 °C)
- Mass: 2.78 ± 0.13 MJ
- Semimajor axis: 0.0717 ± 0.0016 AU
- Orbital period: 5.75251 earth days
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.