WASP-98 is a star which hosts at least one extrasolar planet, WASP-98 b.
- Right ascension: 22h 29m 50s
- Declination: -34° 19' 41"
- Metallicity [Fe/H]: 0.14 ± 0.16
- Apparent magnitude: 10.1
- Temperature: 5525 ± 130 K (9485 °F, 5251 °C)
- Mass: 0.83 ± 0.07 MJ
- Semimajor axis: 0.036 ± 0.001 AU
- Orbital period: 2.96264 earth days
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.