WASP-97 is a star which hosts at least one extrasolar planet, WASP-97 b.
- Right ascension: 01h 38m 25s
- Declination: -55° 46' 19"
- Metallicity [Fe/H]: 0.23 ± 0.11
- Apparent magnitude: 11.7
- Temperature: 5640 ± 100 K (9692 °F, 5366 °C)
- Mass: 1.32 ± 0.05 MJ
- Semimajor axis: 0.03303 ± 0.00056 AU
- Orbital period: 2.07276 earth days
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.