WASP-96 is a star which hosts at least one extrasolar planet, WASP-96 b.
- Right ascension: 00h 04m 11s
- Declination: -47° 21' 38"
- Metallicity [Fe/H]: 0.14 ± 0.19
- Apparent magnitude: 12.2
- Temperature: 5630 ± 130 K (9512 °F, 5266 °C)
- Mass: 0.48 ± 0.03 MJ
- Semimajor axis: 0.0453 ± 0.0013 AU
- Orbital period: 3.42526 earth days
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.