WASP-95 is a star which hosts at least one extrasolar planet, WASP-95 b.
- Right ascension: 22h 29m 50s
- Declination: -48° 00' 11"
- Metallicity [Fe/H]: 0.14 ± 0.16
- Apparent magnitude: 10.1
- Temperature: 5630 ± 130 K (9674 °F, 5356 °C)
- Mass: 1.13 +0.1-0.04 MJ
- Semimajor axis: 0.03416 ± 0.00083 AU
- Orbital period: 2.18467 earth days
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.