WASP-90 is a star which hosts at least one extrasolar planet, WASP-90 b. The star is 1109 light years away from Earth.
- Right ascension: 21h 02m 08s
- Declination: +07° 03' 24"
- Metallicity [Fe/H]: 0.11 ± 0.14
- Apparent magnitude: 11.7
- Temperature: 6430 ± 88 K (11114 °F, 6156 °C)
- Mass: 0.63 ± 0.07 MJ
- Semimajor axis: 0.0562 ± 0.0012 AU
- Orbital period: 3.91624 earth days
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.