WASP-84 is a star which hosts at least one extrasolar planet, WASP-84 b. The star is 408 light years away from Earth.
- Right ascension: 08h 44m 26s
- Declination: +01° 51' 36"
- Metallicity [Fe/H]: 0 ± 0.1
- Apparent magnitude: 10.1
- Temperature: 5314 ± 88 K (8781 °F, 4860 °C)
- Mass: 0.694 ± 0.028 MJ
- Semimajor axis: 0.0771 ± 0.0012 AU
- Orbital period: 8.52349 earth days
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.