WASP-82 is a star which hosts at least one extrasolar planet, WASP-82 b. The star is 652 light years away from Earth.
- Right ascension: 04h 50m 39s
- Declination: +01° 53' 38"
- Metallicity [Fe/H]: 0.12 ± 0.11
- Apparent magnitude: 10.1
- Temperature: 6490 ± 100 K (11222 °F, 6216 °C)
- Mass: 1.24 ± 0.04
- Semimajor axis: 0.0447 ± 0.0007 AU
- Orbital period: 2.70578 earth days
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.