WASP-76 is a star which hosts at least one extrasolar planet, WASP-76 b. The star has a mass which is 1.46 times the mass of our Sun. The star is 391 light years away from Earth.
- Right ascension: 01h 46m 31.86s
- Declination: +02° 42' 02"
- Metallicity [Fe/H]: 0.23 ± 0.1
- Apparent magnitude: 9.5
- Temperature: 6250 ± 100 (10790 °F, 5976 °C)
- Mass: 0.92 ± 0.03 MJ
- Semimajor axis: 0.033 ± 0.0005 AU
- Orbital period: 1.80989 earth days
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.