WASP-75 is a star which hosts at least one planet, WASP-75 b. The planet was confirmed to exist in 2013. It is 848 light years away from Earth.
- Right ascension: 22h 49m 33s
- Declination: -10° 40' 32"
- Distance: 848 light years
- Distance (parsec): 260 pc
- Apparent magnitude: 11.45
- Temperature: 6100 ± 100 K (10520 °F, 5826 °C)
- Mass: 1.07 ± 0.05 MJ
- Orbital period: 2.48419 ± 3e-06 earth days
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.