WASP-101 is a star which hosts at least one extrasolar planet, WASP-101 b.
- Right ascension: 06h 33m 24s
- Declination: -23° 29' 10"
- Metallicity [Fe/H]: 0.2 ± 0.12
- Apparent magnitude: 10.3
- Temperature: 6400 ± 110 K (11060 °F, 6126 °C)
- Mass: 0.5 ± 0.004 MJ
- Semimajor axis: 0.0506 ± 0.0009 AU
- Orbital period: 3.58572 earth days
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.