WASP-100 is a star which hosts at least one extrasolar planet, WASP-100 b.
- Right ascension: 04h 35m 50s
- Declination: -64° 01' 37"
- Metallicity [Fe/H]: -0.03 ± 0.1
- Apparent magnitude: 10.8
- Temperature: 6900 ± 120 K (11960 °F, 6626 °C)
- Mass: 2.03 ± 0.12 MJ
- Semimajor axis: 0.0457 ± 0.001 AU
- Orbital period: 2.84938 earth days
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.